Book Opera and Lyric Singers for Events, Shows and Performances
International Agency for Booking, Management and Hiring of Events and Performances of Opera, Sopranos and Tenors.
Now you can book opera and lyric singers to enjoy legendary musical piece like Don Pasquale, El Barbero de Sevilla, La Traviata, La Bohème or Rigoletto.
If you do not find an Opera artist you are looking for send us an email or call us, and we will offer you a quote or proposal for your event.
Send us a message indicating the National or International Lyrical Singer that you are looking for and we will send you the Soprano or Tenor cache, depending on the event you want to make.
In addition we will quote you, without any commitment, other complementary activities for your Event, Show or advertising campaign.
Opera – Booking International – Hiring and Management
Why hire Lyric music?
Lyric music for events is one of the options that brings more charm and exquisiteness to an event. All a show for the senses. That’s why, from Totalísimo, we offer you the opportunity to book singers of the lyrical genre. We have different voices such as tenors, baritones, bass, contraltos, sopranos, mezzo-sopranos, etc. We put at your disposal, in addition to being able to hire opera singers, pianists to create an ideal atmosphere to enjoy an opera show at your event.
The opera is an imitation or theatrical representation of an action, with non-fiction purposes at the end, but also the imagination and the ear. The action could be vulgar and common like the Comedy, or illustrious and great as in the Tragedy. Opera singers are often accompanied by a set of chamber music or a full orchestra, but for smaller events or celebrations they can perform with a pianist.
Three reasons why hire a Lyric Music Show or Opera with Totalísimo
- We have been organizing Lyrical Music Shows or Opera for more than 25 years all over the world with the best artists of the genre.
- Facilitate and streamline the process, we make sure the success of the show.
- We customize your budget all costs, avoid extra costs and unforeseen!
What is the musical genre Opera?
The opera is one of the most complete artistic manifestations that exist. It is developed as a play, in which the action takes place in the recitatives (moments in which the singers tell the story) and in the arias the characters express their feelings and thoughts.
The poetry, music, song and decoration in the opera, are united among themselves so intimately, that it can not be considered one without considering the others. The opera is an imitation or theatrical representation of an action, with the purpose of delighting not only the mood, but also the imagination and the ear. The action could be vulgar and common like the Comedy, or illustrious and great as in the Tragedy.
What is the Lyric musical genre?
A lyric can be classified according to the number of syllables that conform to the verses of a complete work, in this way it is indicated as a minor work to those lyrical literatures whose verses are composed of a number of syllables between two and eight syllables, while it is cataloged as a major work to those lyrics of which the verses are formed by a number between nine and more syllables.
More than 25 years organizing Opera or Lyric Shows for everyone without the best possible benefits of the 10 best operas of all time.
- Rigoletto (Giuseppe Verdi, libretto by Francesco Maria Piave) It premiered in 1851. It is based on the play “Le Roi s’amuse” by Víctor Hugo. It consists of 3 acts and carries in its letter love, betrayal, passion and revenge. Considered the most complete of the operas for having melody and drama.
- La Traviata (Giuseppe Verdi, libretto by Francesco Maria Piave) It premiered in the year 1853 in Venice. It is based on the novel “The lady of the camellias” by Alexandre Dumas. It consists of 3 acts and has a classic development. One of the most played operas today.
- Don Pasquale (Gaetano Donizetti) It premiered in 1843 at the Théâtre Italien in Paris. Also called an “opera buffa”, it is considered one of the last great Italian operas. The libretto of the opera was adapted by Giovanni Ruffini years later.
- The Barber of Seville (Cesare Sterbini) It premiered in 1883 at the Metropolitan Opera in New York. Popular buffa opera that narrates the adventures of the barber called “Figaro”.
- The daughter of the regiment (Gaetano Donizetti) It was premiered in 1840 at the Opéra-Comique in Paris. Comic opera consisting of two acts. Based on a piece of music by St. Georges and Bayard.
- Pagliacci (Payaso) (Ruggero Leoncavallo) It premiered in 1892 at the Teatro dal Verme in Milan. The most representative work of the “verista” style. It was recorded together with the opera Cavalleria Rusticana de Mascagni.
- Don Carlo (Giuseppe Verdi, libretto by François Joseph Méry and Camille du Locle) premiered in the year 1867 in the city of Paris. Based on the drama entitled “Dom Karlos, Infant von Spanien” by Schiller. It consists of 5 acts and is considered the best French opera of all time.
- Tosca (Giacomo Puccini, libretto by Luigi Illica and Giuseppe Giacosa) It premiered in 1900 at the Teatro Costanzi in Rome. It consists of 3 acts and is based on the homonymous drama by Victorien Sardou. Considered the most representative work of the Italian “verista”.
- Madame Butterfly (Lady Butterfly) (Giacomo Puccini, libretto by Giuseppe Giacosa and Luigi Illica) It premiered in 1904 in the city of Milan. It consists of 3 acts and is inspired by “Madame Chrysanthéme” by Pierre Loti. It has been taken to the cinema as a drama.
- Otello (Giuseppe Verdi, libretto by Arrigo Boito) It premiered in 1887 at the La Scala theater in Milan. Inspired by the book of the same name by William Shakespeare. Considered one of the last great work of Verdi.