Today we help you prepare a tender to grow your business through contracts with the public administration.
Preparing a tender in an appropriate way and not encountering any problem is almost impossible, but by following a series of tips you can avoid setbacks and carry out the processing successfully.
It is vital, to have the necessary time to look for the bids related to your sector, the entities that offer them, the deadlines, the required amount, the documentation, etc.
Nowadays it is very easy to obtain information thanks to the official bulletins and the websites of the public administrations, but over time everyone ends up using payment platforms since it is not profitable for free.
It is a tedious task, so many companies end up outsourcing companies specialized in finding related tenders to each sector.
In each tender we will find relevant data in relation to the service, whose requirements will vary in each case.
- Characteristics of the work or service
- The jobs that are requested
- The budget that is counted for the work or service.
- The applicable legislation and regulations.
- The obligations that the supplier must fulfill.
- Solvency Accreditation
- Processing, procedure and method of adjudication, as well as the criteria for the valuation of offers.
- Requirements that are required of bidders.
- Documentation submission procedure.
- Procedure for signing the work or service contract etc.
- Economic conditions.
- Information about the business and its volume.
- Proof of the economic solvency of the tenderer.
Before submitting to any contest we must analyze the technical and economic capacity we have to consider the viability of the project and assess the profitability.
All tenders have an immovable period of time in which all required documentation must be submitted, except in some cases no tender submitted after the deadline will be accepted.
The most common is that 3 envelopes have to be presented, including in each of them the requested requirements. Normally it is an administrative envelope, an envelope with the technical offer and finally an envelope with economic offer.
Many of the problems come with the telematic presentation, for this reason we must have a margin of time, making sure beforehand that we know the platform used and that we have the necessary computer resources.
Above all, we must always be clear about our ability and set ourselves real and attainable goals. Patience is undoubtedly the key to being able to successfully opt for a public state contest.